Most of us have been there. We start by drinking a few cocktails, and before we know it we have gone way overboard. The next day we wake up, and dread getting through the rest of the day with a terrible hangover. Next time you find yourself in this predicament, remember that your hot tub may be able to help.
Here are some tips for curing your hangover with a hot tub:
To beat the hangover, first you must understand what causes it. Hangovers are caused by an overload of alcohol to the point where the body can not effectively filter it out. This overload causes severe dehydration, irritated stomach, attack on the immune system, and many other problems.
- The first step to recovery is to rehydrate, so make sure your grab a large water bottle and sip it from when you wake up to when you go to bed. Additionally, you will need to eat something, even though you may not want to because of an upset stomach.
- Once you have eaten, take your large water bottle and head to the hot tub. Set the hot tub to about 103 degrees and soak for about half an hour (do not go much longer than 30 minutes as you will dehydrate more).
- While you soak, try to relax and continue to hydrate. The hot tub’s warm water will help increase your body’s circulation, and sweat out the toxins from the alcohol.
- After you finish your soak, hop in a cold shower to help refresh, and push out even more toxins.
- Make sure you continue drinking water the rest of the day, and avoid sugar and pain medication as they can make things worse.
Waking up with a hangover is never fun, but if you use these hot tub hangover survival tips correctly, it can help lessen your misery. Hot tubs are extremely versatile, and hangover relief is just one of their health benefits.
To learn more about our affordable hot tubs, eco friendly spas and eco friendly hot tubs, and other great products, contact Sacramento Hot Tub Warehouse today or give us a call at (916) 852-1140.
We are your hot tub experts!